How I Help Brands Get More Website Traffic with SEO & Social Media — A Freelancer’s Strategy

 In today’s digital world, building a website is just step one. The real challenge? Driving targeted traffic that converts into leads and sales. As a freelancer with hands-on experience in SEO and Social Media Marketing, I help brands grow by using smart, data-driven strategies.


In this blog, I’m sharing exactly how I help businesses increase their website traffic, and how I can help you do the same.


🔍 Step 1: SEO Audit & Fixing the Foundation

Before driving traffic, your website needs to be search-engine ready. I always start with an SEO audit, checking:


Website speed

Mobile responsiveness

On-page SEO (titles, meta descriptions, headings)

Keyword optimization

Broken links and indexing issues

✅ Internal Tip: I link blog posts with similar topics to boost on-site engagement and SEO. (E.g., If you have a blog on “Email Marketing Tips,” link it within your “Social Media Strategy” blog.)


🔑 Step 2: Keyword Research + Content Strategy

Ranking on Google = targeting the right keywords.


I use tools like Ubersuggest and Google Keyword Planner to find low-competition, high-search-volume keywords and build content around them.


I create SEO-optimized blogs and landing pages with:


Relevant long-tail keywords

Structured headings (H1, H2, H3)

Answering “People Also Ask” questions

📱 Step 3: Social Media Promotion for Maximum Reach

SEO brings organic traffic long-term, but social media gets you quick wins.


I create engaging, platform-specific content for:


Instagram

LinkedIn

Facebook

Twitter/X

🎯 I run awareness and traffic campaigns and analyze the reports to improve reach and performance.


🔗 Step 4: Backlink Building

High-quality backlinks help in faster indexing and trust-building with Google.


I help brands get:


Guest posts on niche blogs

Directory submissions

Forum participation

Medium, Quora, Reddit backlinks

Need help getting backlinks? Let’s talk!


💬 Why Choose Me?

✅ 1+ Year Experience in SEO & SMM

✅ Worked with brands in health, fashion, and food

✅ I create results, not just reports

✅ Transparent communication

✅ Affordable pricing for startups & solo entrepreneurs


📞 Let’s Work Together!

Want more traffic, more leads, and better visibility online?


👉 Call me directly at [9369120641]

👉 Or email me at hritiksingh904@gmail.com

👉 Let’s connect on LinkedIn: [linkedin.com/in/hritiksingh] (add your real LinkedIn profile)


📌 Limited free consultation slots available this month. Grab yours now!


🧠 Final Words

Whether you’re a small business owner, startup founder, or solo creator — traffic is everything. I’d love to help you build a strong online presence through SEO + Social Media that works.


Let’s grow together 🚀

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SEO Experts for Local Businesses in Delhi: Why You Need One and How to Find the Best

Affordable SEO Services for Small Business